Friday, December 19, 2008

Michele

I love going to shoot at this spot!

I am a natural light lover. I find this spot allows me to shoot some amazing portraits in natural light in all conditions.

This bridge can be found in Wakefield, Qc, Canada near the city of Ottawa.

The only issue with this spot is that the light reflect on the doors that are in the opening and create a red rim light...

I will be going to shoot some stock images over there on the w-e. If you want to join the fun feel free to do so!

I should be there at around 2 pm unless weather is really scrap like the 40 cm of snow that is predicted...

Here's is the story of this shot:
Michele and I met at her place to grab her stuff and drive 30 minutes to the spot. This allowed us to bond and talk so comfort was of no issue! I will never stress this bond/relationship enough. It needs to be there we your client's, model's or art director's.
Anyway, we get to the spot and realize how much colder it's at the bridge. The result above is my first shot. We did some images for about 45 minutes before the nose and ears became red (which is no good for pictures).

I came back with some 50 shots of her. We looked at them and picked a top 3. I edited these 3 images in DPP since LR2 did not support the Canon 5D mark II raw files and then  proceeded in LR2 with the jpegs. These are non commercial shots but just some testing of the Canon 5D mark II.

What do you think of this shot?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is hot!