Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stéphane and Mélanie

I had the immense pleasure of living a photoshoot with my good friends Stéphane and Mélanie that are expecting a little boy in about 7-8 weeks.

They are so lively, so happy, honest and good people. These photoshoots remind me why I am in this business. The joy of creating images for people. The respect that people give us.
I also love how you can simply show the image to them and they go: "WOW that is better then I imagined."

Here are some shots from that sunday afternoon that was supposed to be 2 hours that turned into 5 hours with friends and fun!

Thank you once again for allowing me to live such happy and special moments.














Stéphane just goofing off!

















































Sébastien D'Amour - Wedding and lifestyle photographic artist.

No comments: