Monday, September 14, 2009

Giving some time for others...

Hi,

I wanted to share an experience with all of you! I was a volunteer at the Grande Séance held at the Montreal local photography studio " Studio4fun". The "Grande séance" is an open event held to bring the opportunity the photographers to shoot with pro grade equipment with help for a little budget. These have been held numerous time by the owner Hai Au Bui. This year, he got 140-150 participants. At one time we had around 40 models share between 5 studio's. There was 2 seminars on lighting and 3 other studio just for shooting images with some help and to play with the lights and setups.

I got there at 9am. and I finished at 9h30 pm. It was a long but very fun, exciting and rewarding day. I got to meet photographers, models, friends and MUA. I also got to help others create amazing images of their favourite friend, family member or else. I got the opportunity to share some lighting setups that I personally use for shooting portraits.

For more information visit

www.studio4fun.com

Here are some results to show you the day...




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much Sebastien for your precious help during this event. It was truly a success. And many photographers told me they appreciated you insights making their photography better!

Hai Au :)