Monday, February 2, 2009

Sometimes we just have fun!

How is everyone?

I am great. I have been reading up on marketing and other business related subject!
I will let you know about my findings pretty soon.

I just wanted to share a little moment that I lived before my trip to Mexico. This is the last shoot that I did for stock before leaving for Riviera Maya.

We had done about 90 minutes of business and lawyer related images since the model is a law student at Ottawa U. We finished the shoot with some great fun images.

I just wanted to share some of those while reminding everyone to shoot for fun and enjoy what they shoot. This way your passion will shine through even more.
I always find a way to get the fun out of every wedding or photosession that I have.

















































Sébastien D'Amour - wedding and lifestyle photographic artist

No comments: