Thursday, February 5, 2009

tiltshiftmaker.com

Hi everyone, 

I wanted to share a cool find on the web. With the craze of tiltshifting lens going on right now. I was thinking about purchasing a TSE-90mm f2.8 for my Canon 5D MarkII. I was doing some research about the lens when I found this on a photography forum.


Here are some results that I have done with some of my pictures. It's not perfectly the look I am going for but I could get use to using this tool instead of purchasing a 1600$ can lens.

Of course, you cannot use this effect for every shot. You need a shot looking down on the subject to properly create the effect. Photos that capture details of an overall scene usually work better than those of a single subject. 

Cheers, 

Sébastien D'Amour - Wedding and lifestyle photographic artist

Original









Processed









I will not post the original images of the other trials since you can see them on this blog in other section.

Classy girl post












Michelle












Cynthia

2 comments:

Fred said...

Nice Nice!.

Thanks!
Fred

SLavallée said...

Interessant tool! It does'nt replace a tilt/shift completely but you got some nice results out of it!

Thanks for sharing!