Saturday, July 25, 2009

So I wanted to see the ocean...






I have recently got some bad news about a family member's health. Thinking about how life can be cut short sometimes I decided to go and see the Ocean.

I was going to be a 6h drive with a friend who wanted to come along. So we left, 2 photographers, 1 car, full tank of gas, food, 1 tent and just drove until we reached the sea.

We got there and found a beach on which we talked, took pictures and relaxed.

We then went to find a camping spot, beer and of course wood for a fire :P
We talked some more and didi lightpainting portrait with a fill flash.

The next day, we came to visit some lighthouse but it was raining hard. (looks like the normal weather in Main coast line) I took some shots of the lighthouse with my Canon 5DII and Canon 14LII.

We drove back while stopping at some scenic places to shoot some images and portrait of ourselves.

We got to see the ocean, relax, get out of the city and enjoy nature for 2 days...I wish we could have stayed longer!

Here are some images:






































































































I hope you enjoyed the images...

Sébastien D'Amour - International wedding and lifestyle photographic artist.

No comments: