Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back home from Mexico!

Hi everyone, 

Hope you have been shooting lots of great images in the past week.
I went to Mexico for a trip with 10 friends from Ola interactive agency. I sure had a blast. It was my first time in an all inclusive trip. The food was great, the weather awesome and the people are very nice.

I did not shoot many images. I really took this opportunity to recharge my batterie and escape the world of photography for a couple of days. I took this time to think about other parts of my business such as my future website, reading about marketing, talking about life, my plan and more...

Now, I did shoot some shots of my friends for photography purposes and also for fun!

Here are some of them:












































































Thank you and have a great day

Sébastien D'Amour wedding and lifestyle photographer

No comments: