Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just wanted to say HI













I just wanted to let you know about a little project that will be going on in the 10 days.

I am leaving for Mexico tomorrow morning at 5h30 am. I am going on this trip with friends and co-workers from the Agency I am affiliated with.

The first goal on this trip is to have fun, live the experience to the fullest and enjoy the sun and warmth. My second goal is to shoot stock photography on the beach and other adjacent areas.
My third goal is to go visit Tulum ruins - the walled city. I have always been fascinated with ancients civilizations and their lifestyle. I am confident about shooting some great images for stock and personal work while on my trip. Of course, there will be some HD video also of the trip :P

Keep posted to see what will come out of this adventure.

Here is the gear that will travel with me:

Canon 5D Mark II
Canon 24-70 f2.8L
Canon 70-200 f2.8L
Canon 15mm f2.8 fisheye
Canon 85mm f1.8
Canon 580 EXII
Reflector
Lots of batteries
64 Gigs of memory
Macbook

Have a great week and keep shooting great images!

Sébastien D'Amour - wedding and lifestyle photographic artist

No comments: